Wednesday, August 6, 2008

National Cheesecake Day

A lot of really great things happened on National Cheesecake day last Wednesday. First, I got a piece of Cheesecake Factory Godiva Cheesecake for $1.50. That alone would have made my day. But then Ben decided to just go over the top and start sitting up, too! He's the third child, so I haven't been trying to teach him the stages of development like I did with the other two. It's more like "Oh yeah, he might be able to do that. Let's try it." So in my moment alone with Ben, I sat him up and he stayed!
He was probaby thinking--"yeah mom, I totally could have done this last week if you would just spend some time with me!" Those younger kids have to jump through hoops to get attention, I hear, so wait for even MORE exciting tricks from Ben still to come.

No comments: